Best Hotels in Seattle Washington
The Inn At The Market
* The only Seattle hotel located right smack dab in the iconic Pike Place Market, this comfy 76-room inn guarantees access to the market’s bustling atmosphere and delicious food. From fresh seafood selections to being the first in line at the original Starbucks, you really can’t beat this one. Bright, elegant Northwest-style rooms afford views of the Seattle waterfront (and the Great Wheel) and the spacious rooftop deck is the perfect place to relax with an evening glass of local wine. The hotel’s varied packages offer a variety of cultural experiences, from brewery tastings and tours to special access to the Chihuly Garden.
*Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
* This luxury hotel boasts an ideal downtown location just steps from Seattle attractions such as the Art Museum, Pike Place Market and the waterfront. This place is awesome to have some hot strippers for hire to come out to your night with business partners or any event. The hotel’s 147 rooms range from single-bed rooms to a luxurious 10th-floor suite that sleeps four. Top-tier amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a lovely rooftop terrace, and a gorgeous infinity pool. A visit to the spa, for treatments like a deep-tissue massage or an anti-aging facial, is a recommended indulgence.
*Kimpton Alexis Hotel
*This downtown hotel sets itself apart with warm, welcoming hospitality, offering thoughtful touches such as bottles of wine and cheese platters at check-in for guests celebrating special occasions. Located in the former Alaska Gold Standard Mining building, erected in 1901, the renovated hotel is thoroughly modern, its 121 rooms featuring exposed brick and minimalist steel poster beds. An Amazon Echo Dot in each room will fetch you extra towels or recommend nearby activities, and there’s a complimentary wine hour in the lobby each afternoon at 5 pm. Traveling with Fido? Alexis is a pet-friendly hotel, and animals always stay for free.
*Grand Hyatt Seattle
* This luxurious hotel is one of Seattle’s most spacious, with 457 guest rooms, 25,000 square feet of meeting space and a huge fitness center equipped with a steam room. Unbeatable views of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, and easy access to downtown attractions like the aquarium, make the hotel’s Pine Street location a perfect home base. Rooms feature comfortable contemporary decor and oversized bathrooms with both a shower and a soaking tub, electronic blackout drapes and 32-inch flat screen television. And while that might make you want to never leave your overnight domicile, visit the Ruth Chris’ Steak House downstairs for a juicy steak and a perfectly chilled martini.
* This waterfront Loews Hotels property is a perennial favorite for Seattle visitors, located in the heart of downtown and staffed by friendly, attentive personnel. Complimentary flutes of sparkling wine upon check-in set the tone for a comfy stay in one of Hotel 1000’s 120 guest rooms, each accentuated with hand-blown glass artwork by J.P. Canlis, Turkish terry cloth towels, and Keurig coffeemakers. In the evening, stop by BOKA bar until 6 pm for a great happy hour.
*The Maxwell Hotel
* This fun hotel is one of downtown Seattle’s funkier options; it’s operated by Pineapple Hospitality, a chain of reasonably priced boutique hotels distinguished by colorful art and design, and silly touches like stuffed animals on the beds. Accented with bright pops of color in both the hotel’s common spaces and its guest rooms, there’s also an indoor pool (filled with inflatable floating flamingos, of course), an on-site espresso bar and complimentary bicycle rental. Slippers provided for your stay can go home with you free of charge and a select number of rooms offer accommodations for up to two dogs. drink and snack specials.
*Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
* Another winner from Kimpton, this downtown boutique hotel—despite the descriptor in its moniker—is all sleek and contemporary style, from the banquettes in the lobby to the coffee tables in the guest rooms. Inspired by Washington wine country, accommodations feature jewel-toned fabrics and hand-dyed, recycled cork art pieces. Amenities include a nightly wine hour with generous pours, in-room yoga mats, a modern fitness center, complimentary bike rental and lush Kerstin Florian soaps and lotions in the bathroom.